Fish and Game Club
The Fish and Game Club of Vienna was originated in the late 1940s by charter members Aubrey Hayes, Cy Felice, Paul Shoff, Charlie Foust, Sam Scott, Clarence Boyd, Paul Smith, and Burt Boyd. The meetings were held in a barber shop until 1951 when property was purchased across from the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport. The 52.5 acres were purchased from Joseph and Estelle Brown.
Photo of Jack Brown (left) and son John at the Vienna Fish & Game Club, July 1983.
The Vienna Fish & Game Club sign, March 2020.