Landis Barber Shop
The Landis Barber Shop, owned and operated by Ray A. Landis, was located west of Vienna Center on Warren-Sharon Road. Landis also operated there a used car agency.
Landis began barbering in the late 1920s or early 1930 in his parents' home at Hubbard. He also cut hair at his customers' homes. Later he set up shop in Vienna, at the home of his wife Donna Buckley's grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Lewis Crouser.
Visit Ray A. Landis' Find a Grave tribute.