Payne's Corners Post Office
The Payne's (or Paynes) Corners Post Office was located at the intersection of Warren-Sharon and Warner Roads.
Mail was delivered to this location between 1867 and 1887. The post office building was located on the northeast corner of the intersection, on the Brookfield side.
Aaron Shoff served as the postmaster at Payne's Corners from 1867 to 1882.