Vienna School Number 4
Vienna School Number 4 was called the Block School due to its composition of log pieces (blocks). The building stood on the southwest corner of Youngstown-Kingsville Road (State Route 193) and Smith-Stewart Road. The original structure burned in 1858 and was replaced with a frame building. Despite the new construction and materials, the building was still referred to as the Block School. The school was a sub-district of the Vienna Township Rural School District.
Teachers and Administrators