The intersection of Warren-Sharon and Sodom-Hutchins ("Hutchings" is the wrong spelling) roads was known as Woodford's Corners.
Darius Woodford walked the entire distance from Connecticut to Vienna to inspect land in the Township. He purchased Lot 10 (1856 map), on the northwest corner of this intersection.
In 1880, Samuel Strain and Mary Woodford build their new house on this lot. This house still stands (2014).