Copper Penny Masonic Lodge
The Copper Penny Masonic Lodge was first organized on March 7, 1980, when a meeting of the Vienna/Fowler Masons was held. This meeting was the result of a chat, over coffee, among friends who realized that each was a Mason, but belonged to different lodges. A subsequent search revealed many Masons in the Township, and many of these individual felt a local lodge would be beneficial.
The Vienna Grange building (formerly Vienna School Number 1) on Vienna Township Green was secured as a lodge site, and organizing members were requested to bring pennies as donations in purchasing the building. The land was leased from the Vienna Presbyterian Church. The lodge was designated "Copper Penny."
The Copper Penny Lodge was granted a dispensation by the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Ohio on October 17, 1981, and received its charter on October 16, 1982. Glen Wireman was elected as Copper Penny's first Worshipful Master.
An open house was held on January 23, 1983 at the Lodge after an extensive remodeling. 
The Copper Penny Lodge has flourished in Vienna. The Grange Hall has been completely refurbished and is now known as Copper Penny Lodge #778 Free and Accepted Masons of Ohio.
Members of the lodge organize a car show each year called the Howard F. Everett Copper Penny Car Show. The car show began in 2008 and is still held each year in the parking lot near the Vienna Township Green, adjacent to the Copper Penny Lodge. The car show was not held in 2020 due to the COVD-19 pandemic.
The building remains the meeting place of the Vienna Grange.
 Vienna Grange #1537 History 1901-1991 by Margaret Mealy and Evelyn Butler