Tyrrell Hill Post Office
The Tyrrell Hill Post Office was located at the corner of Sodom-Hutchins (now Sodom-Hutchings) and King-Groves (now King-Graves) Roads.
During its existence from 1878 to 1930, the post office was located in several buildings at Tyrrell Hill, moving between Fowler and Vienna, Ohio. In an 1899 Trumbull County atlas, the post office is located in Greenwood's store on the Fowler side of the intersection.
The service would be later housed in what had been the Tyrrell Hill House, a dance hall owned by the Sheasley family.
 William Wilson, Atlas and Directory of Trumbull County, Ohio, Including a Directory of Freeholders and Official Register of the County (Cleveland, 1899), p. 101.