Vienna School Number 2
Vienna School Number 2, also called the Chamberlain School, was housed in a building located about one-quarter mile south of Woodford's Corners, on the east side of Sodom-Hutchins (now Sodom-Hutchings) Road, on the property of farmer George Chamberlain. The school was a sub-district of the Vienna Township Rural School District.
When this school closed, the building was moved to the Henry Fowler farm. Horses pulled the structure eastward across the field, where it now sits, on the south side of Warren-Sharon Road. Since then it has served as a dwelling.
Teachers and Administrators
Kathleen Phelan served as teacher at this school in 1908. The following year Allen Hawley was the school's director.